Sweet Christmas

It's already the 3rd week, and I think it's time to post this before it's too late. This set is everything I want (to buy and to dress) in Christmas. Especially that wonderful Christmas dinner that I think my family used to had (wait a minute, we don't) not. But it would look lovely if I could wear this (or even just to buy, in this case).

Well, what does your christmas party outfits look like? (:

(ps : I heard that purple eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger, or is it mascara? Hmm...)

Christmas Set 1


Voulez Vous brown shirt
$57 - dorothyperkins.com


Isabel Marant pull on pants
net-a-porter.com


High heel boots
$43 - newlook.com



Chain jewelry
icing.com


Shu uemura eyeshadow
$18 - liberty.co.uk


Aéropostale lips makeup
aeropostale.com



Nail polish
$22 - thehut.com

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons I Would Not Fit Being a Youtuber

9 Things in Gravity Falls that Rocks! (Yes, GIFS included)

About Friendship.